The IP800-Series are impeller (or “paddlewheel”) insertion meters
designed for use with a wide variety of liquids in pipe sizes 1/2” to 8”.
Sensors are available in brass, 316 stainless steel, PVC, and polypropylene.
Bodies are machined from a solid rod for maximum precision. High quality
jewel bearings and nickel-bound tungsten carbide shafts are
used for extreme low friction and long life. Low-flow performance is
good, although other Seametrics flow meters are recommended where
extremely low flows are being measured.
- High-quality ruby bearings for excellent low-flow performance and long life
- One easily-replaced moving part
- Pickup exerts no magnetic drag on the rotor
- Square-wave frequency output can connect directly to PLC’s or counter controls
- Indicator or transmitter can be mounted on the flowmeter or remote
- Fittings are available in a wide variety of materials and sizes
Tee fittings and read out displays must be ordered seperately.
If you require a formal estimate or have further questions, please contact 205-669-4535 or email email@example.com.