The Wizard 4000+ is an extremely powerful chemical inventory management system for monitoring chlorine gas, sodium hypochlorite, hydrofluosilicic acid and all other chemicals used in water treatment. The Wizard 4000+ helps insure a safe process and a safe plant by providing essential information such as current chemical feed rate, how much chemical has been fed, and how much chemical remains. The Wizard 4000+ can be used with any of our scales and ultrasonic sensors, easily converts any existing Force Flow hydraulic scale to a digital multi-function system and can be used with most electronic load cell based weighing systems.
- CHANNELS : Up to 4
- INPUT : mV/V (Scale) or 4-20mA (Ultrasonic)
- POWER : 110 or 240 VAC, 5w
- OUTPUTS : Up to 4, 4-20mA
- RELAYS : Up to 4, Solid State or Dry Contact
- DISPLAY : Dual Line, 16 Characters/Line, Alphanumeric w/ Backlighting
- INCREMENTS : 0.1 lb/kg minimum
- UNITS : Lbs, Kgs, Gallons, Liters
- KEYPAD : 10 Function Keys, 10 Numeric Keys
- RESOLUTION : Up to 12,000 counts
- ENCLOSURE : NEMA 4X (IP67), Structural Foam Molded
Upon ordering you will be contacted with an estimate based on your unique specifications. For immediate assistance, you may call 205-669-4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.