An industry standard for over 20 years, the Series B Chemical Metering Pump is a rugged, reliable choice for the harshest environments. Its 100% enclosed chemical resistant housing provides this unit with ultimate protection, making it ideal for corrosive chemical dosing. With a variety of models and options available, you have full flexibility to control stroke length and frequency, pressure capacity, pulse / 4.20 mA inputs and more.
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Inputs for low level switch available on certain models
- Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
Pumps specified here have max output of 2.5 GPH/ 100 PSI and come with a 240 VAC US Plug. Other options are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
If you do not see the combination you prefer, please contact us.
If you require a formal estimate or have further questions, please contact 205-669-4535 or email email@example.com.