Goulds Water Technology combines over 155 years of pump experience with the most modern design and manufacturing systems—deep drawn metal fabrication, laser cutting, laser welding, precision casting, and worldwide design systems—plus a total commitment to quality based on full performance testing of every pump we make.
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- Optional Stainless Steel Construction: Standard cast iron for general service or stainless for filtration applications.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gasket required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size. Mechanical Seal: A variety of face materials and elastomers to match application needs.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof or totally enclosed design. Single phase and three phase available. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
Upon ordering you will be contacted with an estimate based on your unique specifications. For immediate assistance, you may call 205-669-4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.